Adobe Systems has finally released the official Adobe Reader app for iOS devices, namely the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The app is free, designed for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. It allows users to easily and efficiently access wide range of PDF file types — including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files.
Key Features -
View PDF files
- Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In…"
- View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
- Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes
Access encrypted PDF files
- Open and view password-protected PDF files
- Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
- Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256
Interact with PDF files
- Search text to find specific information
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
- Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
Print and share files
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint
- Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In…"
- Email PDF documents as attachments
Download Adobe Reader iOS App [iTunes link]
Adobe Reader Released for iPhone and iPad
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:05:13 GMT