RIM has been updating Desktop Manager for Mac in the Beta Zone over the last few months and now it is public. JD let us know that BlackBerry Desktop Software v126.96.36.199 is now available on RIM’s website. We are not sure what’s new in this version but it already prompted us to upgrade.
Check it out at this link or simply check for updates from your current version
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac v2.0 Now Available
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac v2.0 in Beta Zone
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.1. Is it Different than Version 6.0?
- How To Force The Latest OS Update on Your BlackBerry PlayBook using Desktop Manager
- Desktop Manager 4.3 Available For Download Officially
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, October 17, 2011, 8:27 pm. | BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac v188.8.131.52 Now Available | Leave a comment |
BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac v184.108.40.206 Now Available
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:27:55 GMT