RIM has pushed out an update to the BlackBerry PlayBook OS bringing it to OS v1.07.3312. This version is now available and addresses a vulnerability that Adobe announced in Flash on September 21st that could potentially cause issues for devices that support Flash though no exploits are currently documented. Users running OS v188.8.131.5242 will get an update that will only include this Adobe Flash update and should take only a few minutes to install. This is because of the piecemeal updates RIM allowed for in the last update which should make subsequent updates much easier.
So what are you waiting for? Hit that “check for updates” button now!
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- Adobe Rocked by Yet Another Critical Exploited Flash Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash 10.2 Confirmed for the BlackBerry PlayBook
- Adobe Updates Flash Builder to v4.5.1 Improving Mobile Support
- Will RIM Finally Release Flash for BlackBerry @ Adobe Max 2010
- Android Flash Player Already Has Zero Day Vulnerability
Posted by the BerryReview Team for ©BerryReview, October 6, 2011, 10:17 am. | BlackBerry PlayBook OS v1.07.3312 Fixes Adobe Flash Vulnerability | Leave a comment |
BlackBerry PlayBook OS v1.07.3312 Fixes Adobe Flash Vulnerability
the BerryReview Team
Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:17:30 GMT