Well that Porsche Design BlackBerry finally has a name. It looks like RIM is calling it the BlackBerry Porsche P’9981. It is similar to the BlackBerry Bold 9900 but is built with stainless steel keypad and front and a leather back. They also get a unique PIN number starting with 2AA along with a custom Porsche font and redesigned icons. We have not spotted anything official on RIM’s website yet but CNews Russia and BB.in managed to score some details and pictures.
Supposedly the Porsche Design P’9981 will be available at Porsche Design Stores before the end of the year. Are you going to pick one up? Anybody want to guess how much one of these will set you back?
The device was announced at a special event in Dubai and @ajafarali snagged two shots:
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- Porsche Designed BlackBerry Bold Launching October 27th?
- Stock Pictures of the Elusive BlackBerry 9980 R47 “Porsche Knight” FrankenBerry?
- Mysterious BlackBerry Bold 9980 Pics & Video – Possible Porsche “Knight” Design?
- BerryWalls: Hundreds of Free Wallpapers for Your BlackBerry
- Details Leak on BlackBerry PlayBook Launch at RadioShack
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, October 27, 2011, 7:36 am. | BlackBerry Porsche P’9981 to Officially Be Sold By Porsche Later This Year | Leave a comment |
BlackBerry Porsche P’9981 to Officially Be Sold By Porsche Later This Year
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:36:11 GMT