RIM has officially launched the Native SDK for the BlackBerry PlayBook today. This new SDK is available to all developers who want to pick it up and develop apps. They also mentioned that they have quite a bit going on in their GitHub page for the Native SDK so keep that in mind.
Check out the native SDK gold build at its new Microsite:
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- PlayBook Android Player Repackaging Tools Now Available!
- Developer Hacks QNX Native SDK Code Onto BlackBerry PlayBook! Provides Instructions
- Devs: Polar Mobile Open Sources PlayBook WebWorks ChildBrowser Extension
- BlackBerry PlayBook Native C/C++ SDK Coming At Game Developers Conference
- Verizon BlackBerry PlayBook FAQ Confirms Native Email Calendar and Contacts is Coming Soon
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, October 18, 2011, 1:03 pm. | PlayBook Native C++ SDK Now Open to All – Sample Apps & More | Leave a comment |
PlayBook Native C++ SDK Now Open to All – Sample Apps & More
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:03:18 GMT