I have been hearing fluctuating RIM internal target release dates for BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 for awhile now. They mostly seem to be somewhere in the week of February 15th though I have heard some outliers. I just received confirmation from a very solid source that RIM is committed & scheduled to launch PlayBook OS 2.0 on February 17th. That seems to jive with everything else I have been hearing along with the rumor mill.
You have to take any rumor like like this with a grain of salt but I am really looking forward to getting an official copy of OS 2.0 on my PlayBook in less than a month!
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- Rumor: BlackBerry PlayBook Launching in February?
- Free BlackBerry PlayBook Offer Details – Launching in February?
- Verizon BlackBerry Curve 9370 World Phone Launching Nov 17th?
- BlackBerry OS 7.1 Coming in December? PlayBook Keyboard Case in February?
- February Rewards Contest Redux – Win a BlackBerry PlayBook!
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, January 19, 2012, 2:27 pm. | BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Launching February 17th? | Leave a comment |
BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 Launching February 17th?
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:27:09 GMT