RIM has had Desktop Manager v7.1 in the Beta Zone and offered to developers for awhile now. Zooby pointed out to me that AT&T had an updated version of Desktop Manager available on their website. After checking RIM’s main download site it seems like RIM has upgraded it across the board. Update: After looking back at the release notes it looks like this version also adds support for “mobile network enabled tablets” just like the Desktop Manager for Mac update. Its looking like the 4G PlayBook is right around the corner.
The new v126.96.36.199 of Desktop Manager fixes some of the issues users have run into in the past along with adding better support for the PlayBook and Dev Alpha. You can check out the full change log here. The full version 7.1.0 B33 of Desktop Manager is available on BlackBerry.com.
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- RIM Rolls Out Web Update Firefox Compatibility & Desktop Manager for Mac 1.0.1
- Desktop Manager v188.8.131.52 Now in Beta Zone
- Desktop Manager for Mac 1.0 Beta Leaked!
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac v2.1 Now Available with PlayBook Support
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager v7.0 Bundle 60 Released for PCs
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, July 23, 2012, 9:18 pm. | RIM Rolls Out Desktop Manager v184.108.40.206 Out of Beta | Leave a comment |
RIM Rolls Out Desktop Manager v220.127.116.11 Out of Beta
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 01:18:53 GMT