BlackBerry has updated their BlackBerry Link software today to v1.1.x. That is v188.8.131.52 for Windows and 184.108.40.206 for Mac. The first thing we looked for was support for 2 way contact sync with Outlook but sadly I am not seeing it there. What I am seeing is the following change log:
- Remote File Access - You can remotely access media and documents on your computer from your
BlackBerry device running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later.
- Sync enhancements - You can customize the folder locations you import media and documents to.
- BlackBerry ID disassociation - You can remove devices from BlackBerry Link that are associated with your
- Corporate liable device support – Support for connectivity to corporate liable devices and the ability to limit features and connectivity through IT policies.
Hopefully we will see another update with 2 way contact sync shortly. Download the latest BlackBerry Link here. Thanks Bill for the tip!
Posted by the BerryReview Team for ©BerryReview, April 25, 2013, 3:31 pm. | BlackBerry Link v1.1.x Released for Both Windows & Mac | Leave a comment |
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry Link v1.1 Change Log Leaks Out
- BlackBerry Link Desktop Software for BlackBerry 10 Review (PC & Mac)
- BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 Released: Adds Windows Media Player Support
- BlackBerry Link Desktop Software for PC & Mac Now Available
- BlackBerry Desktop Software v7.1.0 B35 For Windows Released
BlackBerry Link v1.1.x Released for Both Windows & Mac
the BerryReview Team
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:31:37 GMT