Microsoft today launched a set of native Outlook apps designed for Office 365 business subscribers who want to access their email on the iPad or the iPhone.
Based on the browser version of the Outlook Web App, OWA for iPhone and iPad offer standard access to email, calendars, and contacts along with "additional capabilities that are only possible through native integration of the app with mobile devices."
The apps, which are available only to customers with an Office 365 business account that includes the latest version of Exchange Online, offer a number of features like quick email organization options, shared calendars, and voice command support.
Get work done faster with emailOWA for the iPhone and the iPad are both available for free from the App Store.
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security
- OWA for iPhone [Direct Link]
- OWA for iPad [Direct Link]
Original Article: http://www.macrumors.com/2013/07/16/microsoft-launches-outlook-apps-for-office-365-business-subscribers/