We have been hearing rumblings about this coming today but now it is here. BlackBerry has announced BBM for Android and iPhone to start rolling out today. It will be in Google Play, the App Store and in select Samsung App Stores. BlackBerry is implementing a line up system for the rollout allowing you to download the client and then sign up for a BlackBerry ID. They will be handing out the BBID's and email you once you can start using BBM. Here are the details:
BBM Roll Out Details:
- Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser*
- Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
- We will email you as soon as you reach the front of the line and can start using BBM
Those of you who signed up for BBM to get notifications are at the head of the line!
*Samsung customers in Sub-Sahara Africa can download BBM today from the Samsung Apps store. iPhone and other Android users in Africa will be able to download the app in three days' time.
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry Gives An Update on Borked BBM Android & iPhone Launch
- BBM for Android & iPhone Landing Pages & FAQ Spotted – Not Functional Yet
- BlackBerry Confirms BBM for iPhone & Android Not Coming For At Least Another Week
- Move iPhone & Android Contacts and Calendar to BlackBerry 10 Easily With Free Device Switch Apps
- Android and iPhone Taking Over the Enterprise… Wait a Minute!
Original Article: http://www.berryreview.com/2013/10/21/bbm-for-android-and-iphone-re-launch-starts-today/