With all that jazz about the launch event in Malaysia, word went around that BlackBerry 10 could be launching without the carriers. Besides that, BlackBerry was set to launch the first wave of OS 10.2.1 to all BlackBerry 10 users starting from 28 January has also been confirmed. Are you excited?
With the above, it is clear that UK, APAC could just be getting the OS on the first wave and judging by previous trends, the USA could probably wait a long long time and even not see the light of this OS officially. Anyway, the OS that is set to launch is OS 10.2.1.1925. So what do you guys think?
Posted by Terrence T for ©BerryReview | BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 Confirms Launch On 28th January
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Rollout Rumored To Start on January 28th
- BlackBerry PlayBook Sale Now Ending January 28th?
- BlackBerry 10 January 2013 Device Launch Confirmed by RIM CEO
- BlackBerry 10 Launch Event Officially Set for January 30th, 2013! (Two Devices)
- Viber CEO Confirms BlackBerry 10 App Will LIkely Come With Launch of OS 10.2