Apart from the sunny little island, we have been notified that Canada and John let us know that Egypt too, has the started to roll out the maintenance update. From Rogers (CA) to T-Mobile and Vodafone in Europe, seems like the update is heading out globally!
If you are indeed updating, do not forget to backup your device first and ensure that you are connected to power source as well as a stable Wi-Fi.
So what is new?
- Go to settings
- Select software updates
- Click check for updates now
If that does not pull in for you, give your device a reboot.
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.2941 Officially Rolling Out In Singapore
- UPDATE: BlackBerry OS10.1 Rolling Out Officially In Singapore!
- T-Mobile US Officially Rolling Out Bold 9900 OS 220.127.116.11
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 OS 18.104.22.1689 Officially Released by WIND Canada
- BlackBerry Q10 Officially Goes On Sale in Canada
Original Article: http://www.berryreview.com/2014/05/27/blackberry-os-10-2-1-2941-officially-rolling-out-in-canada-and-europe/