Microsoft has a new and major update for its OneNote note taking app for iPhone and iPad users, allowing people to insert files into notes and more.
The new 2.3 version of OneNote for iOS has the following change log:
- Insert Files - You asked, we listened. Now you can insert files into your notes, open them with a double-tap, and easily share them using AirDrop.
- Protected Sections - Now you can lock or unlock password-protected sections created in OneNote for Windows.
- PDF Printouts - Add a PDF printout to any notebook page, then add your own notes.
- Organize Notebooks - Now you can move and reorder sections, and move pages anywhere you want in OneNote.
- Formatted Text - Copy and paste formatted text between application - whether it's an article from Safari or a document in Word, any content you paste into OneNote will look great!
- Creating Notebooks - Now you can create notebooks and save them to OneDrive for Business. Have multiple accounts? No problem! It's easy to select exactly where you want to store your new notebook.
- Free – Download Now